Saturday, March 25, 2017

Violet Crocuses and Easter Wishes

I've got another Easter Card to share with you today!
Some pretty crocuses
(did you know  that the plural of crocus can be crocuses....or croci....
whichever you prefer.

Today...I'm going with crocuses.

A little bit about the stamps...dies etc hat I used to create this card:
The stamp: Our Daily Bread Designs~ Crocus 2
The lattice: Spellbinders ~  Diamond Effects (die)
The sentiment: Sonny Studio Easter Wishes
Coloring: Copic markers   


I chose a lavender print as a base layer (behind the lattice)
And added a few crystal droplets as embellishments.
The purple mat layer and green lattice were both created with metallic card stock.


I've been enjoying using my GEMINI die cutting machine these at feet days
to die cut the doily for yesterday's card...and the lattice for today's card.
The GEMINI is THE die cutting machine for intricate detailed dies...
Mine has it's own spot on the studio worktable..and it gets used almost daily!
*If you missed seeing the GEMINI video that I did....
check yesterday's blog post...I shared the YouTube link there.

Thanks for visiting!
Have a great Saturday, my crafty and creative friends!
Michelle.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a moment to comment!