Monday, March 27, 2017

Bunny Wishes

Every time I THINK that I'm finished with Easter card making...
I come across another stamp or die, in my studio,
that makes me feel like I just HAVE to make a card!

This time...
It was a the new Hero Arts Paper Layering Bunny with Frame die that I picked up recently...
but had never used.

I die cut the bunny using white metallic card stock 
and I used green metallic card stock for the bunny frame.
On the back of the bunny die cut, I used a rolling ball stylus to burnish and shape the bunny details. 
The sentiment is from Sonny Studio's A Good Egg stamp set
I stamped 3 bunnies from Sonny Studio's Easter Wishes stamp set and trimmed them.
I matted the sentiment on a green metallic banner that I had hand cut...
 and used the 3 bunnies to embellish the sentiment.
I chose the carrot print paper...cut it to size...and matted both pieces...
along with a strip of orange metallic card stock...and placed them on the card front.
The bunny and sentiment piece were both positioned with foam dimensionals


The lighting in this photo allows you to see some of the shimmer on the metallic card stock used for the large die cut bunny and the 3 little bunnies as well...
(I LOVE this carrot paper and the 3 little bunnies peeking over the sentiment!)


I'd like to say that this is the last Easter card that I'll create....
But I can't promise that....based on my track record!

I do have a few other cards in mind that I'd like to create...
So I might put away the Easter stamps and dies...
and switch gears tomorrow.

Have a wonderful day my crafty and creative friends...
Thanks for visiting!
Michelle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a moment to comment!