Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Lovely Lilacs

Somehow....
I always find my way back to creating cards with floral images.

Our Daily Bread Designs has a beautiful collection of stamps 
with single flower images...
I have most of them...
and use them often...
But..I've never used the Lilac stamp...
and thought that NOW was the time to ink it up.

I stamped the image onto ivory linen textured card stock
and colored it with Copic markers.
I chose a print that went well with the colored image
The scalloped frame and image mat were crated with deep purple metallic card stock.
I hand cut the sentiment banner...and matted it.
The frame and sentiment were positioned with foam dimensionals
The Happy Birthday stamp is from Stampin Up's And Many More stamp set

The foam dimensionals give a nice left to the scalloped frame
for a little bit of shadow box look



I've always loved purple, green and ivory together....
So it's no surprise that I chose a green print to go with lilacs.


If you visit my blog regularly...you may have seen the crocus cards that I shared recently.
That image is also from Our Daily Bread Designs.
If you like floral images...
take a peek at their website (HERE)
You'll love their flower stamps!

Thanks for visiting today.
Have a wonderful Wednesday, my crafty and creative friends!
Michelle.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a moment to comment!