Friday, March 17, 2017

Colorful and Egg-cellent

Hi friends!
I'm back today with another Easter card...

Like the first card that I shared on Wednesday..
this card was also created with a Sunny Studio stamp set...
Today's stamp set is called: A Good Egg.
and....
Like the other stamp set...
this Sunny Studio stamp set has lots of sweet images...

Wanna see?
Adorable...don't you agree?


I created 3 identical cards...
All colored with Copic and Spectrum Noir (Alcohol) Markers.
I chose a fun Easter print..
and...Pink metallic card stock for matting.
I added background color with ink pads and Clarity Stencil brushes
I hand cut and stamped the sentiment banner..
*The little chick on the banner if from the Sunny Studio Easter Wishes stamp set.
I added a little bit of sparkle to the check and the bow on the basket
with Clear Wink of Stella.
The image layer and banner were positioned with low profile foam dimensionals




Here's a close-up...
so that you can see the details...
and the fun print on the background paper

This sweet Sunny Studio stamp set is new to me...
and I enjoyed inking it up to create the cards that I've shared today.
I look at the stamps in this set and see many other possibilities for creating cards...
I feel certain that I'll be making cards with this stamp set again in the near future!

Thanks for visiting my crafty and creative friends...
Have a wonderful day!
Michelle.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a moment to comment!