Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Christmas in July.....Week 2

It's Wednesday!
My Crafter's Companion Design Team project day here at my blog!
and...
it's also Week 2 of Christmas in July!

Barkley stamps and images are so cute....
and so I chose Crafter's Companion's Barkley ~ Festive Fun stamp set for this weeks project.
I think that you'll agree that Barkley is a cutie!
and...
this sweet little image is is ideal for creating a CAS (Clean And Simple) card....
which, as you probably already know...
is right up my alley!

And as if Barkley isn't adorable enough....
He's got another cutie with him here in this image!

I stamped the image onto Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth Card Stock
with Memento ink...
and used Spectrum Noir (Alcohol) Markers for coloring.
I added some red metallic cording and topped it off with
3 tiny punched Shimmering Card stock Silver Starlight snowflakes
The black mat layer and red base card are both Crafter's Companion Shimmering Card Stock.
After the image was colored and matted and the cording was in place...
 I positioned it onto the scored card base 
using foam dimensionals to add some depth and dimension.
(*A detailed supply list follows below)



Now I ask you....
Aren't Barkley and his pal simply TOO CUTE!(?)



I hope that  this sweet Barkley Christmas card
has inspired you to get started with your own Holiday card making!
Thanks for visiting today...
Don't forget to stop by next Wednesday 
for Week 3 of Crafter's Companion Christmas in July...
right here at my blog!

Have a great day!
Michelle.

Supply List:
                    Colors used: CG2, CG3, CG4, GB8, GB9, IG1, IG2, IG5, IG6, IG8, IG9
                                          BG1, BGR2, DR2, DR3, CR3, FS1, FS2, FS9
Misc: Trimmer, scissors, foam dimensionals, adhesives, metallic cording, snowflake punch,
            






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a moment to comment!