Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Silhouette Train: A Blue Knight Rubber Stamps September New Release Stamp

Hello Friends!

I'm excited about all of the Blue Knight Rubber Stamps September New Release cards that I have lined up to share with you this month!

10 wonderful new stamps in one fabulous new release! I've got 10 cards to share and that means I've got card making inspiration for you...times 10!

And....Blue Knight Stamps is doing a September New Release giveaway!

Head over to the FANS OF BLUE KNIGHT RUBBER STAMPS Facebook group HERE, to enter!


Today, I'm sharing a card created with the SILHOUETTE TRAIN stamp.


This very CAS card was created by stamping the image with a stamp positioning tool with Gina K Amalgam Ink. (My fave for stamping silhouette images)
I stamped the image once, but left the stamp in position inside of the positioning tool because after I added color to the card I would be re-stamping it a few more times and needed to have consistent and exact stamp placement

After the first stamping, I added color to the card with Blue Knight Select PanPastels.
I used the PanPastel Colorless Blender to blend the PanPastels together with a nice smooth line-less transition between the colors which were applied with long strokes...left to right.

When the colors were exactly as I wanted them to be I put the image piece back into the positioning tool and re-stamped the image a few more times...until the silhouette image was solid and was a dense spot-free black image.

To seal the image I used Nexxus Comb Thru hairspray.
(Yes...you read that right....Nexxus Comb Thru hairspray)

I trimmed the image a bit and chose black card stock and gold LCI Metallic card stock for matting,

This terrific stamp i ideal for creating quick and easy cards.
Using PanPastels for adding color is SO easy!
With just a few strokes of color and the card is complete!

If you enjoy creating cards in multiples, like I do...this is a great stamp to add to your wish list...
Plus it's very masculine-card friendly..which is a bonus...because sometimes...it's a challenge to  find a stamps to create masculine cards.

You'll find the SILHOUETTE TRAIN stamp HERE, at the Blue Knight Rubber Stamps web store, along with the Blue Knight Select PanPastels

The Fan Group is HERE and
There's lots more New Release happenings at the  Blue Knight Inspire and Create Blog is HERE

Thanks for visiting today, my crafty and creative friends!
Wishing you a wonderful day!
Michelle

6 comments:

  1. Michelle,what a great manly card! Like you said ! Have many men that love trains 🚂! Love the pan pastels ! The arch ways under the train look so real with that color ! 🎈🐢🐒🐢🚂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Therese!
      PanPastels are the way to go with this great stamp (or any silhouette stamp actually!)
      The make it super easy and super quick to create a silhouette card)

      Delete
  2. What a great stamp design and I love how you used it on your wonderful card. That background is perfect for it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this stamp & your card! I don’t know if the part that looks like a wall (under the train) is part of the stamp. If not, I could see this image going over any number of background scenery images. I’m a big fan of mountains myself. Thanks for sharing! 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Diane!
      The bridge under the train is part of the stamp..(all one piece)....
      BUT, there's always masking if you want to use just the train portion of the stamp ;)

      Delete

Thank you for taking a moment to comment!