Wednesday, September 25, 2019

A Beautiful Blue Knight Rubber Stamps New Release Card in a Flash

Hello again!

I'm really excited to share today's card with you!

My card making belief is that lovey cards don't need to be a laborious task!
We've all created cards that require lots of time....lots of creative lingering...for one reason or another.
And we don't really mind tat...as long as the end result is what we envisioned and had hoped for.

But, I have to say...it's wonderful when a card comes together in a flash...and compromises nothing with regard to how lovely it is. 
The key with this happening though...lies in the stamp used!
Not every stamp allows for some speedy card making with the end result being a beautiful card.

Today's new release MOUNTAIN SCENE stamp is one of those stamps!


BUT...before I tell you about how I created today's super speedy card I need to remind you about the Blue Knight September new Release Giveaway that's happening over at the Facebook Fan Group (HERE)

After you check out today's card here at my blog, don't forget to head over to the Fan Group to enter the SORROWFUL PUP Giveaway!

Now, let's take a look at today's MOUNTAIN SCENE card and some info about how fast this card came together!


I started out by stamping the image into Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth card stock
I added color to the sky and stream by blending some BLUE KNIGHT SELECT PanPastel colors.
I added some shadowing to the rims of the mountains with a light blue PanPastel color.
I use some color with PanPastels to the rocks along the stream
Next, I sealed the image by spraying it lightly with NEXXUS Comb Thru Hairspray.
After the image was sealed, I added some shimmery highlights to the image with Liquid Pixie Dust
I chose black matting for the image and a frosty blue metallic card stock for the larger mat layer.
I positioned the matted image piece with foam for added dimension.

And that's it!
Fun!
Super easy!
Super speedy!
And super pretty!

This is an ideal image for creating multiples...(ie Holiday cards)
In just an hour,  you'll be able to create a nice sized stack of this lovey card!


You'll find the MOUNTAIN SCENE stamp HERE, at the BLUE KNIGHT RUBBER STAMPS web store, along with all of the September new release stamps

Thanks for visiting today!
Wishing you a wonderfully creative day!
Michelle

PS...Don't forget to head over to the Fans of Blue Knight Rubber Stamps Facebook group  (HERE) to enter the giveaway!

4 comments:

  1. Michelle,the beauty of winter ! Is shown off by your creation of this beautiful stamp !
    The chilling effect of the cold 🥶 winter shown with the Pastels ! It’s the sing-of Winter is coming ! ❄️🎈🐢🐒🐢😇

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Therese.....This card was a cinch to create....and is very versatile...
      I've got a few ideas for future card making... using this terrific stamp

      Delete
  2. I love the mountain scene design and you certainly made it look fabulous on paper.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to comment!