Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Winter Buddies: A card created with a Blue Knight Rubber Stamps September New Release Stamp Set

 Hello my Crafty and Creative Friends!

Today, I'm excited to share a card created with another fabulous Blue Knight Rubber Stamps September New Release stamp set!


I find myself saying this often lately when sharing my Blue Knight cards here at my blog...and here I am, saying this again...
If you are a card maker who needs to create Christmas/Holiday cards in multiples...whether its 6 cards...or 106 cards....WINTER BUDDIES is the stamp set for you!

With just  a few Copic markers...PanPastels...pencils...or water coloring supplies...you can whip up a stack of this card in no time.

I stamped the image onto Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth Card Stock with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink.
I chose to create my card with Copic Marker coloring...
A few dark grey markers...a few blues...and some browns for the bunny.
And ...a little bit of orange blending for the snowman's nose.
(You don't need  huge stash of Copics to create this card)
I highlighted the snow with a very light blue and then added light strokes of Ink on 3 Liquid Pixie Dust over the blue highlights...as well as the edge o the snowman's hat.
I stamped the sentiment right onto the image piece and highlighted the edges of the lettering with the same light blue marker that I used to highlight the snow.
I chose black card stock and an icy blue LCI PAPER metallic card stock for matting...
And.... Wha-la!...A card!
Correction...
Wha-la!...A card in very little super speedy time.

How cute are these guys!
(Too cute, I say!)

You can find the WINTER BUDDIES September New Release stamp set HERE, at the Blue Rubber Stamps web store.
The LCI Paper Metallic card stock can be found HERE...

And...a Blue Knight Rubber Stamps September New Release GIVEAWAY can be found HERE, at the FANS OF BLUE KNIGHT RUBBER STAMPS Facebook group.

So head on over to Facebook to share a comment...tag the names of a friend (or 20)...
You AND a your tagged crafty friend will be in on the giveaway and could each be the winners of the SORROWFUL PUP stamp sett!

Thanks for visiting today...
Wishing you a wonderful Wednesday!
Michelle.

6 comments:

  1. This is so cute and one of the stamps I was admiring when I checked the new release. I love your coloring of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Verna!
    They're so adorable...land lots of fun to create with!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michelle,what an adorable Christmas Card colored and accented with the great pixie dust those light blue strokes really add to the depth of the snow along with just stamping the sentiment directly on the card , good luck this weekend ! I pray that the rain stays away you ! πŸŽˆπŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ˜‡πŸ’•

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Therese!
      this sweet stamp makes a speedy card with just a little bit of easy coloring...

      Delete

Thank you for taking a moment to comment!