Saturday, September 7, 2019

Creating a Card with Blue Knight Rubber Stamps New Release Path to the Barn Stamp

Hello again!

Today I'm sharing another card created with a Blue Knight Rubber Stamps September New Release stamp and this card has me longing for some Autumn Long Island weather!

PATH to the BARN is a beautifully detailed stamp/image that was a joy to create a card with!
This stamp set comes with the large card front sized image as well as two smaller foliage stamps for adding leaves to the trees, if you'd like.
Had I opted to create a snowy scene, I wouldn't have added the leaves to the trees, but for this Autumn-y card, the two foliage stamps were perfect!

I stamped the image onto Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth card stock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored the image with Copic markers.
The sky was created with the Heidi Pettie Cloud Stencil, brushes and ink lifted from a blue ink pad.
I used markers to add multiple Autumn colors to the foliage stamps and then stamped each leaf cluster onto the branches, adding more ink from the markers after each stamping.

When the image was colored as I wanted it to be, I trimmed it a bit and matted it on complementary colors of LCI Metallic card stock

I immediately fell in love with this stamp set while it was still in the package!
I knew that it was right up my creative alley and that I wanted to create an Autumn scene with it.

If you're hesitant to color images with detail...I encourage you to give this image a try because the secret is:
It's easy to color and not tedious at all....and in the end you'll have a beautiful card that will make your crafty little heart really really happy!


You'll find the PATH to the BARN stamp set and all of the other September New Release stamps, as well as the Heidi Pettie Cloud Stencil,  at the Blue Knight Stamps web store... HERE
And...don't forget the SORROWFUL PUPPY stamp Giveaway!


               

Visit the FANS of BLUE KNIGHT RUBBER STAMPS Facebook group HERE, to enter the giveaway that's happening to celebrate the September New release.

And...speaking of the Giveaway stamp...I'll be sharing my SORROWFUL PUP card here tomorrow...so be sure to check in to see what I've whipped up with this adorable and sweet stamp!
Thanks for stopping by today...
Michelle.

8 comments:

  1. Michelle,what a beautiful stamp that has so many potential’s ! Weather it is Autumn πŸ‚,Winter❄️, Spring,🌷or Summer! 🌞Or just everyday!
    Beautiful colors and the famous clouds ! πŸŽˆπŸ’πŸ’πŸ’

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Therese!
      Yes!...This s a very versatile stamp ...so many options for seasonal coloring...

      Delete
  2. Your card is so gorgeous. I love that country scene.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Verna!
      I enjoyed creating this card...a lot!

      Delete
  3. I love this stamp & your card! It makes me want to follow the path & see what treasures are hiding in that barn! 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a bunch Diane....
      It has me hoping that Fall arrives soon!

      Delete

Thank you for taking a moment to comment!