Saturday, October 17, 2020

Creating Cards with Blue Knight Rubber Stamps New Release: Little Country Church

Hello, My Crafty and Creative Friends!

Today I've got 2 cards to share with you...both created with the New Release LITTLE COUNTRY CHURCH stamp, as my Weekly Design Team Projects for Blue Knight Rubber Stamps!

I've created 2 card versions with this beautiful stamp......one that's great for those of you who love to color...
And a second version for those of you who shy away from coloring! 

This is the version that I colored with Copics and ink...
For the first card...I chose to color the image with an assortment of Copic markers....and I created the sky by lifting ink from ink pads with a brush.
I gave attention to adding blended color to all of the wonderful details of this image....ie the stone wall...roof tiles...greenery...stained glass windows and shrubbery...


After the image was colored, I double matted it with deep turquoise blue card stock and bronze card stock. 

The finished card turned out as I had hoped....with soft colors USD to color the image...a nice blended sky with a sun glow...and some shimmery bronze matting

The second card is the "less" colored card...
A great way for those of you who shy away from coloring...to create a card that gives the appearance of full-on coloring...

I stamped the image on cream colored card stock...
and chose 2 basic colors for this image...
Green...and Pink...
Using a few shades of each to add color to this image.
I applied the color to keep details on this image...as you can see

The coloring took only a few minutes...
*CONFESSION: It actually took me longer to choose the print background paper for this card...

I love how this card came together...and I love that it allows those of you who love detailed images...but aren't huge fans of coloring...to recognize that every detailed image doesn't have to be a labor-intensive  coloring project.
YOU can do this!
It's a cinch...

I really enjoyed creating both of today's cards with this charming and beautifully detailed LITTLE COUNTRY CHURCH stamp, and I''m happy to share 2 similar...but different cards with you.

You can find today's featured stamp HERE, at the Blue Knight Rubber Stamps web store


Some other helpful links:

Subscribe to my blog, if you'd like...on the upper right of this blog page.

Visit and subscribe to my YouTube channel HERE

Fans of Blue Knight Rubber Stamps (Facebook group) is HERE

Blue Knight's Inspire and Create Blog is HERE

and the Blue Knight Rubber Stamps YouTube Channel is HERE



Thanks for visiting today...
Wishing you a wonderfully creative day!
Michelle

2 comments:

  1. Michelle, beautiful cards love the church Love the second one with the pink and green I like the background paper ! It pops the pink in the church !
    Love your cards always love to see them ! ⭐️😇🐒🎈🐢

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to comment!