Saturday, May 9, 2020

Rainy Days...Blue Knight Rubber Stamps May 2020 New Release

Hello Friends!

I'm back!

It's been a long time since I've shared a card here at my blog...

As Design Team Coordinator, I spend lots of time doing DT things behind the scene......so I'm always happy to join the Design Team to share some weekly card making inspiration with you, here at my blog....
And today, I'm extra excited to share a card that I've created with RAINY DAYS...a Blue Knight Rubber Stamps May 2020 New Release stamp.
(Link for stamp info will be posted that the end of this blog post)

I chose to add color to this beautifully detailed image with a combination of PanPastels and Copic markers.

I started out by stamping the image onto Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth card stock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink.

I added Panpastel coloring to the landscape ...grassy areas...the path...and the sky.
I used Blue Knight Heidi Pettie Cloud Stencil to create easy fool-proof clouds.also with PanPastels.
I added some grey to the traditional blue could colors...to give a bit of a stormy look to the sky...
Finally, I used Copics to add color to the woman's coat and umbrella.

For matting, I chose taupe and deep red to coordinate the double matting with the image color palette.
I positioned the red-matted image piece with fun foam for added dimension.



This stamp has lots of wonderful image details...the grassy areas...the trees and the path all have lots of details that work well with creating a quick and easy...and fast card...especially if you choose to color the image with PanPastels.

The Heidi Pettie Cloud Stencil is a must-have, I think...for anyone who enjoyed creating scene-like cards...with minimal effort..you can create beautiful billowy-cloudy skies in a flash with Panpastels...or by brushing ink over the stencil edge.

You can find today's featured stamp, the PanPastels and the Heidi Pettie Cloud stencil HERE, at the Blue Knight Rubber Stamps web store.
Blue Knight has a 20% OFF OF YOUR ENTIRE PURCHASE sale happening right now...
(Use code 2020 at checkout)
If you've had your eye on the Blue Knight PanPastel palettes...the 20% OFF SALE makes this a great time to order them!
(*NOTE: The sale ends on May 15th)


Some other helpful links:
Subscribe to my blog, if you' like...on the upper right of this blog page.
Fans of Blue Knight Rubber Stamps (Facebook group) is HERE
Blue Knight's Inspire and Create Blog is HERE
and the Blue Knight Rubber Stamps YouTube Channel is HERE

Thanks for stopping by today!
Wishing you a creative joy!
Michelle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a moment to comment!