Saturday, December 14, 2019

Blue Knight Rubber Stamps: Creating Cards with a Few of My Favorite BKRS Stamps

Hello again!

Each of us on the Blue Knight Rubber Stamps Design Team have dedicated our December projects to sharing cards with you that they've created with a few of their favorite BK stamps.

I started the week off, here at my blog last Sunday, with sharing a few cards created with 2 of my Blue Knight favorite stamps...and today I'm ending the week with a few more cards created with 2 more of my BK faves!

First up...Peaceful Lake with an added image from Momma Bear and Friends.

I stamped the Peaceful lake image first, then added the smaller Momma Bear image to the scene.
I added color to most of the image with PanPastels and Copics (boat and lower tree line).
I created the cloudy sky with Blue Knight's Heidi Pettie Cloud Stencil and PanPastels.
When colored image was sealed with Nexxus Comb Thru hairspray.
Yes!...This is a great way to seal you PanPastel colored images **As long as you don't need or want them to be archival safe.**
For me...Nexxus is a great sealant for card projects.
I actually like it better than art store types of sealants.

This card makes me smile...I truly LOVE this stamp...It's no wonder that it made it to one the top spots on my Blue Knight list of favorite stamps


My second card...created with another of my Blue Knight favorites: Silhouette Stag.
I Love Love Love this stamp...emphasis on LOVE
(Apologies for the poor lighting on the second photo...I was having lighting issues in the studio when I took today's photos.)

This is a super quick and easy card to create.
Some repetitive stamping of the silhouette image to get a good solid black image.
Some masking with a basic circle shape to create the moon...and some PanPastel coloring to create the evening sky.
I added some great shading to the moon as well.
And wha-la...a card!


I'll be using this stamp to make some boxed sets of cards to gift to a few people who are outdoors men...and will, I know, love this image as much as I do.

Well, that winds up my last Design Team projects for the year!
You can find each of today's stamps HERE , at the Blue knight Rubber Stamps web store.

Blue Knights new DT term begins in January and I'll be continuing on as Design Team Coordinator and with the pleasure of working with a team that consists of a few familiar DT members who will continue to inspire you as they always have......and a new DT member who will be wowing you with her amazing card making!

Be sure to check in at the Blue Knight Blog HERE...and the Facebook Fan Page HERE...so that you won't miss out on the upcoming NEW RELEASE and all that the "new" DT has to share!

2 comments:

Thank you for taking a moment to comment!