Saturday, August 11, 2018

Puppy Palooza!

Hello my crafty and creative friends!

Today I've got a Puppy-Palooza happening here at my blog!

I've got 14 puppy cards to share with you..
Created with a few different puppies from Mama Elephant's
PLAYFUL PUPS stamp set..
Each created with the same CAS design sketch...
The same MFT Mini Scalloped Stax die
An assortment of prints
and..
and assortment of sentiments.
I finished each  card with Nuvo Drop colors that went well with each individual card.

**I have no clue which stamp sets each of the sentiments came from
because when it came time to choose an assortment of sentiments to complete each card...
I was like a mad professor in a laboratory...
Bowsing through hundreds of stamp sets and pulled out the sets that caught my eye...
paying no attention to which sets they were.
(For those of you who like to have that info...I'm sorry )

This was a fun way to enjoy some Copic coloring
(But not too much)
A great way to have fun creating in multiples...(which I almost always do)
and a GREAT way to build up my card stash
relatively quickly.

I've got a few photos to share....
Wanna see?

I rarely create in grey tones...(or yellow tones)
So I thought that I'd make a few grey puppy cards
 

Get well cards are always great to have on hand...

Retirement cards....
Something that I rarely think about making...
so...I created one retirement card


From grey...to bright orange cards..
brightened even more... with foiled card stock
and orange Nuvo Drops


I never have enough birthday cards in my stash..
So I created multiples of this card...
(Love this sentiment)


A softer less bold orange color palette
...and a mixture of coordinating prints...and orange Nuvo Drops
I like to keep friendship cards on hand..
simply because it's nice to send a card to a friend...
for no particular reason.


I LOVE dotted prints...
so I HAD to create a few puppy cards with dots.


I love this sentiment.
(Why didn't I make a few more cards with this sentiment??)

To keep the birthday section of my card stash replenished..
I made 3 of this card ...
mixing stripes....and dots with solid brown card stock 

This MFT Mini Scalloped Stax Die set is one of my favorite go-to die sets.
I find myself reaching for it all of the time.
It really got a work out when I sat down to create this stack of 14 cards!

I also enjoyed creating this stack of cards because it was easy non-tedious coloring...
and also got me to using some coordinating prints from paper collections 
that I sometimes forget about.

If you visit my blog regularly..
You know that I am a lover of floral images.
But I am also a lover of having the opportunity to stay from my norm
to create "other" types of cards.

I'm glad that I got out this adorable Mama Elephant stamp set...
and can now add this stack of 14 cards to my "stash"

Thanks for visiting today...
Have spectacular Saturday!
Michelle.



12 comments:

  1. You have been super busy making these lovely cards. Such a nice assortment on the same theme.
    GG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michelle, these are very cute cards. :) Thanks for sharing your ideas.
    Mary Smith Designer- Createful Heart Design

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute, love the gray. Thanks for sharing your talents with us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All your puppy cards are so fantastic and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Puppy days are always my favorite here. You never fail to inspire me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Michelle,missed this set of lovely puppies! The gray paper is just striking I love it !
    And the puppies are sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to comment!