Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Pink Carnations

Hello my crafty and creative friends...
I'm still finding lots of enjoyment in re-visiting some favorite floral stamps
and creating some crisp and bright CAS cards.

Today...I have a few cards to share with you...
each created with Technique Tuesday's Greenhouse Society CARNATION stamp.
(*I should note that I've had this stamp set 
and have been enjoying it for quite some time. 
I'm not sure if it's still available )

About today's cards:
The images were colored with Copic Markers
and they were brushed with Clear Wink of Stella.
I used a double stitched die to die cut each image piece.
I chose print(s)...and then I matted the image and print pieces.
The front of the card base was trimmed to create the floating image panel
and the image piece is positioned over the edge of the trimmed front
to create the card front as you see it.
The matted print was adhered to the front of the card base.
I created two Happy Birthday cards and one Thank You card.
The sentiments are from the Penny Black SNIPPETS stamp set.

You can see the offset image panel in this photo. 


I like with the crisp look of the bright pink carnations 
against the white background. 
(Lately, I've been creating lots of cards with white background...)

Lots of shadows in this photo...
(sorry....the sun sets on my studio windows 
and sometimes creates lots of photo shadows and color variations in the photos)

I'll always love creating cards with floral images...
so...re-visiting favorite floral stamps that I have used and loved in the past
is always a pleasure for me.
Lately, I've also been liking white backgrounds
even though I also enjoy inking and blending colorful backgrounds.
For now, though...
I think that for a while...I'll be sticking with white backgrounds.

As always...
Thanks for visiting...
I hope that you've fund a little bit of inspiration here at my blog today
and find some time to re-visit a favorite stamp set in your stamp-stash...
to create a few cards of your own!
Have a terrific Tuesday...
Michelle.

6 comments:

  1. Michelle, beautiful card and I love the style of it a lot ! And you know me love those pinks and purples love the carnations! 🎈🐢🎈😇

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great set of cards Michelle!! I didn't have Penny Black SNIPPETS stamp set,but it's on the way,lol! Thank you for sharing your wealth of knowledge and awesome cards!! Nice job!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI Lynn!
      That SNIPPETS set is awesome...so versatile...It's a great stamp set, I think.

      Delete
  3. Beautiful carnations...my favorite flower.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to comment!