Friday, July 27, 2018

Big Bright Blossoms

A few days ago I shared eclipse cards
created with the smaller blossom image from
Paper Smooches BLOSSOM BUDS stamp set

Today...I am sharing a short stack of cards that I've created with
the larger blossom image from the same stamp set.

Each of today's cards is very CAS...
I chose bright Copic Marker colors to color each image.
I chose colors of dotted print paper that went well with each colored image.
All of the print and image layers were matted with green card stock.
Each matted image piece was positioned with fun foam,
for added dimension.
The sentiments are from IO (Impression Obsession)
Mudra, Hampton Arts and Stampendous (Fran's)
I finished each cards with orange, pink and yellow Nuvo Drops...
(Colors that went well with each cards color palette.)

When all of the parts and pieces were put together...
This is what I wound up with...
(3 Happy...Bright CAS cards!)

I'm a lover of dotted print paper
and am happy with the dotted colors that I chose for today's cards.
This orange print works well with the blossom colors, I think.
I'm also happy with having chosen green for all of the matting.
(Sentiment: Impression Obsession)
 

The pink doted print adds a big pop of color to this card
and picks up the pink tones that I used when coloring this image.
(Sentiment: Hampton Arts and Mudra)


I don't use yellow often when creating cards...
But yellow was the way to go with the dotted print on the third card.
(Sentiment: Stampendous (Fran's) )


I enjoyed re-visiting this favorite Paper Smooches stamp set
I love floral images...and this one has a fun casual look..
which  bring a happy and cheerful tone to this short stack of cards.
It's so nice when a stamp set has multiple images that you really like!
Imagine!....ALL of this card making loveliness from one stamp set!
(And I didn't even use the sentiments...which are equally as nice)

and...
The cards that I shared a few days ago...created with the smaller blossom image.

I'll still be re-visiting some other favorite stamp sets
in the days to come...
I hope that you'll join me, here at my blog
as I share the cards that I'll create with a few more stamp sets from my stash...
that I love.

Thanks for visiting today...
Wishing you a fabulous Friday!
Michelle

4 comments:

  1. Michelle, another morning of fabulous floral images ! Love not only the color's but the sentiments are wonderful too!
    Makes for a great Friday! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your set of flora cards are gorgeous and I love how you varied the sentiments one each one too. I love the way you colored the blooms as well.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to comment!