Sunday, July 15, 2018

Daffodils

Hello my crafty and creative friends!
I've got a quickie blog post today and a few cards to share...
each created with Technique Tuesday's DAFFODIL stamp set.

I colored each image with Copic markers...
Stamped sentiments on each image piece...
Added Clear Wink of Stella to each daffodil...
Chose a print that complemented the image colors...
Matted the print and the die cut image pieces...
Positioned the image pieces with fun foam for added dimension...
and..
Wha-la...
This is what I wound up with.

I never seem to have enough birthday cards in my card stash...
So....I opted to make a few birthday cards


and a few sympathy cards

I LOVE Technique Tuesday's GREENHOUSE SOCIETY stamps.
Each of the floral images has beautiful fine lined details...
and they're great for card makers, like me, who enjoy coloring.

I enjoyed creating this short stack of cards
and hope that they've inspired you 
to create a short stack of floral cards of your own!

Have a spectacular Sunday, my friends!
Michelle.

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards Michelle! Time to drag out my daffodil stamps,I know I have a few! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lynn!
      Can' wait to see what you whip up with your daffodil stamps!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful cards. Love the simplicity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks El!
      CAS is always my style...which means an abundance of simplicity :)

      Delete
  3. Michelle! Gorgeous daffodils orange is a very vibrant color ,
    Love the back round too! Happy Sunday!🎈🐢🎈

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Therese!
      Hope your Sunday was a wonderful one!

      Delete

Thank you for taking a moment to comment!