Sunday, December 8, 2019

Blue Knight Rubber Stamps December Design Team Inspiration Cards: SAILBOATS and DANCING in the RAIN

Hello friends!

Today I'm sharing my Blue Knight Design Team inspiration cards with you here at my blog.
This month, the DT has been given the opportunity to create cards with their personal BK favorites.

My list of BK favorites is very lengthy.....so it wasn't so easy to choose favorites for my December DT projects....
BUT...I managed to whittle my December favorites down to 4 stamp sets...and am sharing 2 of the cards/stamp sets, here with you today!
(I'll share 2 more on Saturday...so be sure to check in here, at my blog, again at the end of the week!)

DANCING in the RAIN

As soon as I laid eyes on this stamp I knew that I'd enjoy coloring it...creating stormy cloudy background...but I also knew that I wanted to crate a paper pieced card with this wonderful stamp.
I love everything about this stamped image...and I especially love the detailed reflection in the puddle!

For this card I paper pieced the umbrella, jacket and boots with a Swiss dot print paper.
I added the color to the rest of the image with Blue Knight Select PanPastels and Copic markers. I created the stormy sky with PanPastels and Blue Knight's Heidi Pettie Cloud Stencil.



My second card today was created with another BK favorite....SAILBOATS.
I have created cards countess time with this stamp set and love that the set includes 2 identical images/stamps: A large SAILBOAT and a smaller SAILBOAT. I always reach for this stamp set when I need a masculine card that comes together quickly.

For today's card I chose to create a card with the smaller SAILBOAT image.
I added color to the image with Blue Knight PanPastels...added some matting...a little bit of natural fiber red twine .....and had a this completed card in about 15 minutes.
*Coloring images with PanPastels is a CINCH!



I hope that you enjoyed seeing toady's cards...created with two (of many) of my Blue Knight Rubber Stamps favorites...

I'll be back on Saturday with 2 more cards...created with 2 more of my BKRS favorites!

You can see more December Inspiration projects from my Blue Knight Design Team teammates over at the BKRS... HERE

And..you'll find today's stamps and the BLUE KNIGHT PanPastel Palettes over at the Blue Knight web store.... HERE

Thanks for visiting today!
See you on Saturday!
Michelle

2 comments:

Thank you for taking a moment to comment!