Sunday, October 20, 2019

Blue Knight Rubber Stamps DT Challenge: Creating a Card with Multiple Stamp Sets

Hello Friends...
I've been enjoying creating my Blue Knight Rubber Stamps Mix n Match Design Team Projects this month!
It's been great being challenged to combined stamped elements from multiple stamp sets to create each of the months cards.

Today, I'm sharing a card that I created with the following stamp sets: FIVE PINES, MOMMA BEAR and FRIENDS and BIRDS II.
I love the beauty and simplicity of the FIVE PINES stamp set...and thought that with 2 small additions from the MOMMA BEAR and FRIENDS and BIRDS II stamp sets,  I could create a peaceful Autumn scene.

I chose to stamp the FIVE PINES image with brown Archival ink and colored the image with Blue Knight Select PanPastels.
I used Gina K Amalgam ink (black) to stamp the deer and geese.
I double matted the image layer with black matte card stock. The large mat layer is gold metallic card stock. I used foam to position the matted image piece, for added dimension.


This card came together in a flash!
This is where I say...Don't be afraid of coloring....PanPastels make it a cinch to create cards with  gorgeous coloring!
Blending the colors that you see on this card was so much fun!


You'll find each of the stamp sets used to create today's card over at the Blue Knight web store HERE

How about giving the Mix n Match  Challenge a try?


Head over to the FANS OF BLUE KNIGHT RIBBER STAMPS  Facebook group HERE to get all of the details and post the card that YOU create by mixing and matching stamped elements form your Blue Knight stamp sets.

Thanks for visiting today!
Wishing you a wonderful and creative day!
Michelle

2 comments:

  1. I love the beautiful scene you made with the grove of trees and the reindeer. It is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Verna! I love this stamp...the trees are so lovely.

      Delete

Thank you for taking a moment to comment!