Sunday, June 9, 2019

Video Tutorial for PanPastel Newbies and Hope-to-be-Newbies: Creating a Beautiful Blended Sunset

Hello my crafty and creative friends!

I'm really excited to share this video tutorial with you.

I've recently been reunited with PanPastels.
My first PanPastel experience was many years ago when I purchased a few pan colors and truthfully, never really learned how to use them.
In addition...I purchased the colors without really knowing what the best choices would be for blending and blending to create new colors.

Recently, through my experience of being the Design Team Coordinator for Blue Knight Rubber Stamps, I was re-introduced to PanPastels, by the owner of Blue Knight...Lynn.
And so...I bought a large collection of colors because this time, it was love at first sight for me and my beloved PanPastels.
The possibilities for smooth easy blending and creating new colors is amazing and exciting!
I am totally smitten with PanPastels.

Just when I thought that it couldn't get any better with my love affair with PanPastels...
Blue Knight Stamps has come out with 2 Blue Knight Rubber Stamps Select Palettes of 7 color each.
The beauty of the palettes is that they are colors that have been  chosen to make creating skies EASY.
(Emphasis on E A S Y)
But they're not limited to creating day and Night Skies and Sunrises and Sunsets...
The palettes have so many possibilities for so many of your stamping and coloring projects

The other day, one of my crafty pals, Debbie, came over to spend the day in my studio with me, for a day of card making.
Debbie had never used PanPastels, so I thought that we'd make a video of her first try at creating a Sunset....
I got out my Blue Knight Stamps Trees and Stream stamp...and got started creating our sunsets.
You are going to be AMAZED at what Debbie accomplished with her first try at creating a sunset with PanPastels.
Debbie, herself, was jaw-dropped at what she was able to do...never having used PanPastels before.z
She couldn't believe that SHE, herself, created a beautiful blended sunset sky.

We worked together...creating the same cards...
These are my cards....Debbie created 2 just like mine

The ability to blend multiple colors to create this sunset is amazing...
(So much less tedious than ink blending can sometimes be._
The Trees and Stream stamp was ideal for allowing Debbie to give PanPastels a try....
She got to create the sunset sky...add color to some landscape elements like grassy ground areas...tree and water...all of which mean blending some additional PanPastel colors.
This sunset came together quickly.
Actually...the entire card form came together quickly.

I think I'm hooked.

YOU are going to be amazed as well...
And I have a very strong suspicion that you're going to head over to the Blue Knight web site to order your palettes as soon as the video is over.

I'm always excited to share a great product..tool...stamp company etc with all of you...
It's what we all do in out shared love of card making.

Sharing this video and demonstrating how easy it is to create truly beautiful cards with blended color thrills me...
I guess it's because it makes me happy knowing that you'd feel so great kicking your card making skills up a notch...just by giving something new a try.

So...here's the video of Debbie and I....
Wait until you see her very first sunset...
Prepare to be amazed

By the way...
You can find the PanPastel palettes and a select group of individual colors HERE, at the Blue Knight Stamps web site.
The Trees and Stream stamp can be found HERE

Enjoy the video...

10 comments:

  1. Love love love. Thanks for sharing. Maureen F.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maureen!
      The PanPastels are so easy to work with...it was fun making this video.

      Delete
  2. Michelle,another wonderful video! The pan Pastels are so easy to apply !
    And the colors are so rich looking and so easy to blend ! These are so much more creamy then the ones I have ! They will be going on my wishlist for sure !
    🎈🐢🐒🐢

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Therese!
      The Pans are a pleasure to work with...and SO easy to use!

      Delete
  3. Great Video Michelle. Thank you for sharing. I cannot WAIT for my Pan Pastels to arrive this week. It's going to be so much fun to create with them ~Tracy Shultz~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Tracy...
      My BK Pan Palettes came yesterday....along with the extra colors...
      Can't wait to get out into my studio to make a few cards....
      I hope that yours arrive soon!

      Delete
  4. Thank you for sharing tips on how to use PanPastels! A new item to add to my wishlist to get very soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Sam!
      PanPastels definitely deserve a place on a wishlist!
      They're such fun (and are SO EASY) to use!

      Delete
  5. Gorgeous card. Those Pan Pastels sound wonderful but I am limiting my spending these days so will have to admire how you use them instead.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to comment!