Friday, June 3, 2016

"Bird".....perfect for Water Coloring...

Catherine Scanlon's "Bird" image
is perfect for water coloring lovers...
like me!

I was excited to find some time to ink this image up for the first time....
and add some color to it

I chose to paint this image with Spectrum Noir Aqua Water Color Markers.

I picked out the colors that I felt would be ideal for this image...
and I got to work doing what I love most..
...water coloring!



and ...
this is what this is what happened to this wonderful Bird image...



The Spectrum Aqua markers were perfect for water coloring this image...
The broad collection of colors are great for blending...
and they allowed me to create new colors...
by mixing and blending both on the card stock...
and on an acrylic block (aka my palette)
You can really see the colors nicely in this close up...

So here's the scoop on this wonderful stamp.
It's a very simple story...

I saw it on line when I was ordering a whole bunch of Catherine Scanlon's stamps...
I loved it.
I ordered it.
I used it.
I lost it.

Yep...
you read that right...

I lost it.

This is really kinda hilarious..
becasue...
I am ridiculously organized in my studio.
I can tell you where everything is.
Everything has a place.
Everything is labelled.
I put things in their place when done using them

Still...
I lost it.

So now...
I can't create a few more birds...
and now..
this means that I will be ripping everything apart...
until this beautiful bird is found.
(and it's likely that it's right under my nose...and I'm just not seeing it)

Wish me luck!
I am a woman on a mission...
I WILL FIND THIS BIRD!
I will.

Have a great day, my crafty and creative friends...
Michelle

Card loving friends....this beautiful Bird will be available at The Bellissima Card Shop....as soon as I find the stamp...and can create a few more cards like this one....(haha)
Let's hope that you're not waiting too long!

Card making friends...a brief list of key supplies is posted below

Supply List:
Stamp: Catherine Scanlon: "Bird"
Card stock: PTI ...and LCI Metallic...Crafters Companion Spectrum Noir wWatercolour Card Stock
Coloring: Spectrum Noir Aqua Markers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a moment to comment!