Saturday, July 18, 2020

Christmas in July Card Making with Blue Knight Rubber Stamps Winter Farmland Stamp

Hello again my crafty and creative friends!

I've got another Christmas in July card to share with you today!

One of Blue Knight Rubber Stamps recent New release stamp sets is a beautiful card front sized image called WINTER FARMLAND.
I knew as soon as I saw the image that this stamp was "my kinda stamp"
I love beautifully detailed scene images...and I like them, even more, when they're beautifully detailed...but aren't tedious to color!
WINTER FARMLAND is one of those images!


After stamping this gorgeous image, added color to key areas with Copic markers.
I chose a traditional look for the barn and colored it red.
I added brown to the fence and the tree and blended some grey tones to add color to the stone wall.
The mountain is also grey...and the sky was created by lifting a light blue ink from an ink pad with a Clarity Stencil Brush
To finish the card, I added a little bit of Liquid Pixie Dust to the barn rooftop, the tops of the stone that create the stone wall...and the edges of the tree branches to create a frosty snowy look.
To complete the card, I chose red glitter card stock for matting.

And wha-la!
I had a card!

I cannot emphasize, enough, as to how quickly this gorgeous scene card came together with just a little bit of easy coloring....
Like the  WINTER CARDINALS card that I shared last week....this WINTER FARMLAND stamp is perfect for creating multiples ...

In a short amount of time this stamp will allow me to create a nice stack of Christmas and/or Holiday themed cards because it's super simple to color!

You can find the WINTER FARMLAND stamp HERE, at the Blue Knight Rubber Stamps web store.

Some other helpful links:
Subscribe to my blog, if you' like...on the upper right of this blog page.
Fans of Blue Knight Rubber Stamps (Facebook group) is HERE
Blue Knight's Inspire and Create Blog is HERE
and the Blue Knight Rubber Stamps YouTube Channel is HERE

Thanks for stopping by today!
Wishing you lots of creative joy!
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a moment to comment!