Saturday, June 13, 2020

A Lily Pond and a Frog: Creating a Card with A New Release Stamp by Blue Knight Rubber Stamps

Hello my crafty and creative friends!

Today I'm sharing a card that I've created with Blue Knight Rubber Stamps LILY POND stamp set...One of Blue Knight's May 2020 New Release stamps!

This was a fun image to create a card with...Lots of great coloring opportunities...and lots of fun image details!


I used a combination of Stampin Up marker...Copic marker ....and PanPastels to add color to this image.
After the image was colored, I added the duck silhouette image from REEDS and DUCKS...another new release stamp set...
The LILY POND stamp set comes with two individual frog stamps...one is a detailed lined image..and one if a silhouette...
I chose to add the lined image frog to my LILY POND scene.
I stamped the frog out...colored it...and cut it out by hand...
I attached the frog to one of the lily pads with a rolled glue dot so that he would pop out a bit.
Next, I chose matting colors that complimented the image colors....and assembled the card.
The matted image piece was attached to the larger mat layer with fun foam...for added dimension.

The May 2020 New Release is a collection of 12 fabulous stamps...
You can find the LILY POND stamp set...and all of the new release stamps HERE, at the Blue Knight Rubber Stamps web store.

Some other helpful links:
Subscribe to my blog, if you' like...on the upper right of this blog page.
Fans of Blue Knight Rubber Stamps (Facebook group) is HERE
Blue Knight's Inspire and Create Blog is HERE
and the Blue Knight Rubber Stamps YouTube Channel is HERE

Thanks for stopping by today!
Wishing you a creative joy!
Michelle.

2 comments:

Thank you for taking a moment to comment!