Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Princess Maia

I've enjoyed coloring Prima's Princess Maia image in the past...
so I thought that I'd get out my Copic markers...
stamp Princess Maia out...
and enjoy come relaxing coloring time.

The stamped image is large..
almost the size of an A2 card...
so I kept it simple...
using a deep purple metallic card stock for matting..
and finishing the card with a few Nuvo Jewel Drops.

and...
this is what I wound up with..

Maia is beautiful..
but for me..it's all about the beautiful flowers that are woven into her hair.
I really enjoyed coloring the flowers...


In the end....I had accomplished what I set out to do...
Relax.
Color.
Create a card.

and....for me..
THAT'S  creative time well spent!

Thanks for visiting today my crafty and creative friends..
Have a wonderful Wednesday...
and I hope that you carve out some relaxing creative time for yourself today!
Michelle.



2 comments:

  1. Michelle,sha is just beautiful but the flowers are gorgeous! And you know I love the purple! 🎈🐢🎈

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to comment!