Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Beautiful Flowers ...and a Prayer

I've had Our Daily Bread Designs "Serenity Prayer" stamp for a very long time
but have never created a card with it.
So I thought that it was time to finally ink it up!

I got out a package of Papertrey Ink's Water Coloring sheets...
chose one that caught my eye and colored it with Copic markers
(instead of water closing it)
I chose 2 metallic card stock colors for some double matting..
(a light green and a deep purple)
I stamped the prayer ...
added a few clear droplets...
and wha-la!
I had a card!


Now that I've finally used the prayer stamp...
I want to create a stack of cards with it..
(The prayer is beautiful...and I love the font style, as well)

Why have I waited for so long to use this stamp?
(Why do I wait so long use many of my stamps??)

The coloring sheets are great to have on hand 
for days when I have limited creative time.
I'm glad that I have them in my stash
and
This particular design seemed ideal for the Serenity Prayer stamp.

Thanks for visiting today, my crafty and creative friends!
Have a terrific Tuesday!
Michelle.

2 comments:

  1. Michelle, another gorgeous card great way to start my afternoon! Thanks!
    🎈🐢🎈

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to comment!