Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Stamp Ink Paper Challenge ~ Kindness

I can't believe that this is week 3 as a Guest designer with the Stamp Ink paper Design Team.
It's true when they say..."Time flies when you're having fun!"
This is a delightful team...a wonderful "leader"...and the Challenge topics are always fun!

This week..the Weekly Stamp Ink Paper Challenge topic is...
"Kindness"
and....
 I've got a little bit of Springtime to share with my "Kindness " project!


What better way to recognize a signal of Spring's arrival than with beautiful, bright yellow daffodils.
So today...in anticipation of Spring arriving...soon...(I hope!)
I've created my "Kindness" card with
I used 3 different yellow toned ink pads  (Stampin Up and Altenew)
for the layered daffodil stamping...
Die cutting the stamped flowers was a cinch!
I used the Hero Arts "Thanks" Stamp & Die Set to create a 2-part sentiment.
Background color was added with ink pads and Clarity Stencil Brushes
Nuvo drops in yellow an orange were the perfect little embellishments to finish this card. 

You can see lots of  dimension in this photo...
I positioned the Thanks die cut with rolled glue dots...
and used foam dimensionals on the daffodils and the rectangle sentiment piece.
The image was triple matted...with green...gold...and orange metallic card stock... 
and the matted piece was positioned with a piece of self adhesive  fun foam..cut to size

This was a fun challenge...
and brought a little dose of Springtime into my studio!

How about joining us for this week's challenge?
Create your own "Kindness" card...
and share it with us over at the Stamp Ink Paper Challenge

You'll find the challenge...DT Challenge projects...the link for sharing your project...
and challenge projects from participating card makers HERE .

Thanks for visiting... my crafty and creative friends!
Have a wonderful day!
Michelle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a moment to comment!