Monday, September 4, 2017

A Simple Flower and a Scripture Quote

I had a little bit of time to create a few cards....
(emphasis on "a little bit of time")
and also wanted to create a few inspirational cards...

So I put together a little flower image (Altenew: You Make Me Happy)
and a scripture stamp (Our Daily Bread Designs: Bookmarks -Scripture )

I combined the two stamps...along with some Copic coloring...
a little bit of ink splattering...and some LCI metallic card stock for matting
 to create a few of the card that I am sharing today.

This CAS card was fun to create...
and perfect for a day when I didn't have a lot of time to spend in the studio.
I've created many cards, in the past, with this little Aletnew 2 x 3 stamp set
but had never used the Scripture stamp before..
I wanted to keep the background simple...
so I just added a little bit of light blue ink splattering
and finished the card with green and deep purple metallic card stock matting.
I'm happy with my decision to put these 2 stamped images together
to create an inspirational card.

This is one of those cards that brings me to saying:
"Every card doesn't need to be a big whoop-la & extravaganza"
Sometimes...less is more...
Especially for CAS card makers...like me!

Thanks for visiting today, my crafty and creative friends.
Have a super day!
Michelle.

2 comments:

  1. Michelle,another beautiful card! I love the sentiments that you use ! You box must be over flowing with them ! Have a great day! 🎈🐢🎈

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Therese....I DO love sentiments stamps and quioe stamps...and am always working on building my collection :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to comment!