Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Secret Admirer

Hello my crafty friends!

I've got a card to share with you today...
created with an image from my stack of 100 stamped and colored images.
Today's sweet card was created with a  Lala Land Luka image called Secret Admirer.

I colored the image with a combination of Spectrum Nor...Stampin Up and Copic alcohol markers...
Added some background color with Clarity stencil brushes and ink pads...
then triple matted the image with two print layers and one metallic card stock layer.
The matted image layer is positioned with fun foam for dimension.

I stamped a Happy Birthday sentiment on the inside....
and then added this sweet card to my birthday card stash!


This is the one and only LaLa land stamp that I own....
I've had it for a very long time...
and am happy that I've finally taken the time to ink it up for the first time.....stamp it out...
and create a card with it!

Now its time for you create a card with a stamp that you own...but have never used!
Have a great day my crafty an creative friends!
Michelle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a moment to comment!