Friday, February 3, 2017

Celebrate!... It's Time for a Toast.

Today I'm sharing my first weekly Crafter's Companion Inspiration Design Team project 
of the New Year.

This layered card die cut card was created with mirror card stock...
and gold foiled card stock
which means that it has lots of shimmer and shine.

I die cut the Champagne Flutes... Nesting Heart Die and The "Celebrate" die with my GEMINI die cutting machine.
I created two mat layers with Gold Luxury Matter Mirror Card Stock
and
a "Congratulations" print from the Gold Foiled paper pad.
When the mat layers were positioned,
I positioned the champagne flutes with foam dimensionals.
The vellum heart and "Celebrate" were positioned as shown.

You can see all of the details here in this close-up.
(To give a little lift and dimension to the "Celebrate" die cut....
I attached it with rolled glue dots...
*My little trick for positioning "skinny" die cuts and getting some dimension. 


The Matte Mirror Card Stock...Champagne Flute Die...
Foiled (print) A4 Card Stock and "Celebrate" Die
are all part of the Sara Signature Together Forever Collection.
The (Nesting) Heart Die is from the Love and Romance Collection.
For more inspiration...be sure to visit the Crater's Companion Blog

Thanks for visiting!
Wishing you a wonderful and creative day!
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a moment to comment!