Tuesday, April 11, 2017

The Last Few Scruffy Cards......for a while.

Today...I'm sharing the last few Scruffy Little Kitten cards
created with colored images that were part of my handy stack of 145 colored and ready-to-go images!

All of the images were colored with Copic markers..
background color was added with Clarity Stencil Brushes and ink pads.
And...matting was done with metallic card stock.

First up....Hallie...in purple...


The deep purple metallic card stock is a nice contrast, I think, 
to the lighter purples and green  colors on this card.
I almost always hand cut my sentiment banners...which I did here...
This time...I also added green Nuvo Drops to the sentiment banner.


Next up...Rosie

In looking at this photo.....
I am thinking of (maybe) adding some Crystal Effects to the rain puddle 
and raindrop that is falling off of the umbrella.
I'm not sure...but it's a thought.


and...
The last of the Scruffies from  my current stack of colored images...
Benjie
I chose reds and blues for this Benjie card


I'm always happy to  add a boy-friendly card to my stash...
(something that I never have enough of)

It's been lots of fun coloring all of the Scruffy Little Kitten stamped images
and it was great having them on hand...ready-to-go...
in my stack of 145 stamped and colored images.

Scruffies were new to me...up until now...
I'm glad that I gave them a try...
and am happy that they are ideal for creating cards for kids.

Thanks for visiting today, my crafty and creative friends...
Have a wonderful day!
Michelle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a moment to comment!