Wednesday, June 28, 2017

For the Guys

My card "stash" is always in need of cards for guys.

I've this great little stamp set by Creative Visions that I haven't had the chance to ink up yet...
and so I thought that I'd create a short stack of some birthday cards for guys.
(Special guys!)

I wanted to use some beautiful LCI Wood Grain card stock for the cards.
And as I always do...I kept the card very CAS (Clean And Simple)
This Creative Visions stamp set ..."His Birthday"
has multiple sentiment stamps that are perfect for personalizing a card.

Here's what I whipped up with this great stamp set...

I used my MISTI for all of the stamping for each card.
I stamped the tree line in a deep green ink....
I then used Clarity Stencil Brushes to ink the ground area in front of the trees...
as well as the sun....and the sky.
Next, I positioned the two sentiment pieces...and stamped them with dark brown ink.
The largest card stock layer is the LCI Wood Grain card stock that I mentioned above.
(I love this wood grain textured card stock...it's beautiful)
I also used two LCI metallic colors to mat the image...which adds a little bit of shimmer to this card.
Once the image layer was matted...I positioned it on the card front using fun foam.


This "His Birthday" stamp set is ideal for creating cards 
for special guys...
The Grandfather...Dad...Brother and Uncle stamps are perfect for personalizing a card.

Once again...
a fun stamp set to use...
and for me...
these were fun cards to create!
(I'm actually going to create a few more of this card...with a little twist
(Different sentiments...not as personalized...because this is a great guy-card...in general)

Thanks for stopping by today, my crafty and creative friends...
Have a wonderful Wednesday!
Michelle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a moment to comment!