Sunday, April 30, 2017

We Go Together Like.....Milk and Cookies

Hello my crafty and creative friends!
Yesterday I shared a few "coffee and donuts" cards
created with the Darcie's Milk and Cookies stamp set that I picked up at my favorite
semi-local scrap shop...Scrap-a-Latte

Today...I am back to share the "milk and cookies" cards...
created with stamps from the same stamp set.
I used an assortment of prints...and solid metallic card stock for each card.
The sentiment banners were stamped....then hand cut and matted.
The scalloped square mat layers were die cut  with Spellbinders Scalloped Square Dies.

First....
Milk and cookies....
Correction!....CHOCOLATE milk and cookies.
I'm  not a chocolate lover...but I DO enjoy a glass of chocolate milk now and then...
so it was imperative that I created at least one card with chocolate milk!
(and....I HAD to use a milk chocolate colored dotted print for this card as well.)

I am more of a "dot person" than I am a "stripe person"
(I'm not really a fan of stripes)
But...
I do like the narrow stripe in this print.
I like the sharpness of the lines against the contest to the red mat and scallop layers


Now...Back to my beloved dots....
I like the white background on the image layer...
and the double matting of the image layer.


Using black for matting and the scalloped layer were the definitely THE way to go 
for this card.
This card shouts CAS (Clean And Simple)
and I love that!


This Darcie's stamp set has been lots of fun to create cards with.
The images are adorable..
unique...
fun to color...
mix and match..
and create cards with.

I'm definitely glad that I picked this stamp set up when I visited Scrap-a-Latte

and...
I'm glad that YOU visited ME today!
Have a wonderful day, my crafty and creative friends!
Michelle 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a moment to comment!