Saturday, April 29, 2017

We Go Together Like.....Coffee and Donuts

During one of my visits to Scrap a Latte...
my favorite little scrap shop
I picked up Milk and Cookies...
an adorable Darcie's stamp set...
and some terrific donut print paper 

I stamped out and colored a number of the images
colored them...
and added them to my "little" stack of 145 colored images.

and now..
I finally had time to create a few cards with these adorable stamped images.,,
an colorful print paper.
I used MFT Mini Scalloped STAX dies to die cut the images...
and paired them up with metallic card stock for all of the matting...and the solid scalloped die cuts.
Background color on each card was created with Clarity Stencil brushes and ink pads.


It was fun using different colors when coloring the images used on each card
as well as blending assorted colors for the backgrounds

The donut print was perfect for this group of coffee and donut cards.


This little stamp set by Darcie's is TOO cute
and its very versatile.
Tomorrow I'll share the milk and cookies cards with you...
created with the same stamp set.

Thanks for visiting today...
Don't forget to check in tomorrow for some milk and cookies!
Have a wonderful Sunday my crafty and creative friends!
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a moment to comment!