Friday, April 14, 2017

BAM...POW and BIG Birthday Wishes

Today I am sharing a card created with  CC Designs Super Hero Henry stamp.

I am always in need of cards for boys...
and Super Hero Henry is perfect for the job! 
I created a few of this card...all identical... 
to replenish my almost depleted stash of boy-birthday cards.

I colored each of the images with Copic Markers...
I used lots of metallic card stock for matting...
a red base layer...and two mats (blue & black) beneath the image.
The image layer was positioned with a large piece of self adhesive fun foam.
The BIG Birthday Wishes stamp is from Taylored Expressions Dino-Mite stamp set.
I punched out a few small black metallic stars for the card front
and highlighted the word "BIG" in the sentiment...BAM,  inside of POW, the ...small stars 
and the outline of the large burst image ...with clear Wink of Stella...for lots of sparkle



Much better lighting on this photo...
(I always get a better, brighter..more coord authentic photo when I lay the card down for the photo.)


I really love this image and card...
I plan on making a few more of this card ...
because I never seem to have enough boy-friendly cards on hand.

Thanks for visiting today, my crafty and creative friends.
Wishing you a wonderful day!
Michelle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a moment to comment!