Sunday, April 23, 2017

3 Birthday Cards...With 3 Favorites

Hello my crafty and creative friends!

Today I have a quickie blog post with 3 birthday cards.
each one created with a different favorite floral image
that I have used countless times before.

I colored each image with Copic markers.I used an assortment of 
matte..and metallic card stock
and an assortment of prints.
The Happy Birthday sentiment is by PTI.
I hand cut and matted each sentiment banner.

First up...
An image from Stampin Up's You've Got This stamp set
I did lots of layering and matting on this card.
The coral piece of card stock was crimped and has a corrugated look.




This beautiful image is Penny Black's FRESH 
The sketch for this card is the sane as the card above.
Lots of matting...and a little bit of twine.


The 3rd...and final card for today is also by Stampin Up...
and it's from the A Gift of Love stamp set.

I try to keep a nice number of Birthday cards on hand...
and am happy to add today's cards to my Birthday card stash.

I will always love these images...
and it's a given that in the future...I will create cards with each of these images again...
and again...
and again.

Thank for visiting today...
have a wonderful Sunday.
Michelle.

9 comments:

  1. I love all the cards. I really love that you use Penny Black stamps, as well as others. Not much of a SU fan personally. And who can't make The Ton look fabulous, right? What you do with all types of stamps keeps me coming back to visit your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Jan!...I was a SU demo for almost 10 years (until a few years ago)...so I have lots of their stamps...some are favorites of mine...and always will be....BUT, there are so many other fabulous companies out there ...so I moved on......I needed to spread my wings...and enjoy some of my fave companies, with total creative freedom) ...I'll always like SU...but didn't want to box myself in by being a demo...
      Like you...I love Penny Black...and The Ton...
      Altenew is another favorite...Catherine Scanlon Designs...and Hero Arts also keeps me very happy..especially with their floral images...
      Florals..florals..florals..always a weekness of mine!...
      (How many floral stamps does a girl really need??...LOL....)

      Thanks a bunch for visiting my blog..and for sharing in my passion for card making.

      Delete
  2. I love your floral cards!! I want to sit and color like you. You do inspire me..thank you

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to comment!