Wednesday, October 19, 2016

It's Wednesday! ~ Crafter's Companion Inspiration Design Team Project Day!

It's Wednesday!
and..
That means that it's Crafter's Companion Inspiration Design Team Project Day here at my blog!

This week I've got a "Rockin'" card to share with you!

 I die cut 3 guitars ...using the Rock On die....and Black Pearl Shimmering Card Stock.
Just one pass through the GEMINI die cutting machine and the  guitars were cut AND embossed!
I also cut the flame from the same die set using Candy Red Shimmering Card Stock
The print behind the guitars was chosen from the Just for Men URBAN paper pad
and 
the red print for the sentiment was chosen from the Just for Men BRIGHTS paper pad.
I used Black Pearl Shimmering Card Stock 
and 
a third print (also form the URBAN paper pad) as a background....
I chose sentiments for the Rock Star stamp set and stamped them onto the red print paper....
then matted them with the Black Pearl card stock as well.
The base card is white and was cut, scored & created with Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth Card Stock


Each guitar  and the sentiment pieces are all positioned using foam dimensionals.


and here's a close up of the sentiment pieces...
and the embossed details on the guitars...


I'm always happy when I create a card for guys...
because my card stash always seems to be dominated by floral cards and a general assortment of cards that don't seem very guy-friendly.

Thanks for visiting!
Wishing you a wonderful 
and very crafty day!
Michelle.

SUPPLIES:
Other: GEMINI Die Cutting Machine, trimmer, asst adhesives, 

SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a moment to comment!