Thursday, October 13, 2016

A Big Beautiful Wild Turkey

I was very excited to have time to sit down 
to create a CAS (Clean And Simple) card 
with this wonderful Wild Turkey Stamp set...
by Creative Vision Stamps.
He is so beautiful...and so authentic looking....
Perched, so proudly...
on a tree stump....with a few Autumn leaves scattered about.
I colored select areas of the image with Spectrum Noir Blendable Pencils...
and added additional color and highlights to certain areas 
with ink...picked up from ink pads...with Clarity Stencil Brushes.
The background was also created by applying ink...from ink pads...with the same brushes.
I added clear Wink of Stella to the leaves to give them a little bit of sparkle.
The image was matted on chocolate metallic card stock...
and then on a second mat...the green print.


and....
as always...
I've got a close up.....
This turkey, to me...is majestic looking....
and also has a bit of a vintage look...
a good combo, for me....and my stamping style.
(*This stamp set includes 2 stamps....the same turkey...in 2 different sizes....this is the large stamp)


I am enjoying my Autumn card making....
I've created quite a few Halloween cards...
as well as Thanksgiving cards...
I love Fall for many reasons...
It's my favorite season...
even when it comes to card making!
Halloween...Thanksgiving....Christmas...
This is THE BEST card making season of all!

Thanks for visiting today...
have a wonderful and creative day, my crafty friends!
Michelle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a moment to comment!