Sunday, September 23, 2018

A Video of a Great New Tool Find from Blue Knight Rubber Stamps!

Hello my crafty and creative friends!

Today (my uninvited but adorable) "assistant" and I
have a quickie video to share with you
featuring a great new ...and very clever tool by Blue Knight Rubber Stamps.

This MAGNETIC INK PAD HANDLE 
makes holding on to and gripping thin-bottomed ink pad cases
SO easy!
No more dropping an ink pad that's difficult to grip!
(YAY!)
I was hooked after trying the Magnetic Ink Pad Handle the first time

*You can find this great little tool  HERE ...
at BLUE KNIGHT RUBBER STAMPS
The METAL PLATES can be found HERE

And now...
without further ado...
Jackson and I would like to show you 
what the Blue Knight Rubber Stamps Magnetic Ink Pad Handle
is all about!


Thanks for visiting ...
Michelle. 

10 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE this new tool - and my favorite LOVE is Jackson - he is TOO cute. Thanks for sharing Michelle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Debbie
      Jackson's cracks me up....
      and yes...I think this is an awesome tool...

      Delete
  2. Great idea. I have the same problem gripping those inks. Will definitely check it out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree Theresa...a great idea..and a great little tool!

      Delete
  3. Michelle, neat video! Love the new tip can’t wait to get some to make my life easier too! πŸŽˆπŸ’πŸ’πŸ’thanks for sharing! 🐒🐒

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is such a handy easy to use little tool....and it works!

      Delete
  4. That is awesome. I have already sent a link to a very good friend who has issues with holding things. Thank you so, so much

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to comment!