Tuesday, July 11, 2017

A "Spa" Themed Challenge Card for Die Cuttin' Divas

Hello my crafty and creative friends!
I'm happy to be this week's Guest Designer 

This week's  Challenge theme is SPA TIME.

For my Challenge card...I inked up a new-to-me stamp set...
Scruffy Little Kitten's DOLLIE stamp
A stamp set that I hadn't used yet.
The main image is wonderful..and very large...
so I created a 6x6 card.

I also used a Spellbinders Flourish Frame die cut...Copic markers to color the image...
Clear Morning Dew Tonic Nuvo Drops...
some Pretty Pink Posh Clear Droplets...
The Heart folder from We R Memory Keepers DOTTED Next Level Embossing Folder Set
and LCI Metallic card stock for die cutting the flourish frame and matting. 

And...
this is the "Spa" themed card that I whipped up!
This cutie is Dollie...and I think that she is adorable!
and...
I think that a bubble bath is perfect for creating an at-home-spa-day!

 Here's a close-up...
You can see the shiny bathtub bubbles nicely here...
which were covered in Tonic Drops.
You can also see the Pretty Pink Posh Droplets here..
and the summery metallic card stock die cut flourish frame piece behind the image.
This was a fun image to color...
and I liked that the image is large...and required me to create a larger sized card.
(I rarely create 6x6 cards..so this was a nice change of pace for me!)
This card has lots of layers and lots of dimension.

and...
One last look at my Spa Themed Challenge card!


So now...
How about hopping over the the Die Cutting Divas Challenge Blog...
and joining in on the challenge!
You can check out the Challenge HERE

Thanks for visiting today, my friends!
I hope that you're leaving my blog today with a little bit of inspiration...
and find yourself creating a Challenge card of your own!

and...
Thank YOU... Die Cutting Divas... for inviting me to be your Guest Designer this week!

Michelle

PS....Die Cutting Divas have a great Facebook group as well...
You can join the group HERE

6 comments:

  1. Therese Marquez,Michelle your is the best in the group I saw!
    She is just so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is adorable! Thanks for being our guest designer this week at Die Cuttin' Divas.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is utter perfection! Thanks for guest designing with us this week! TFS :)

    Michelle
    Purple Monkey Moments

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to comment!