Wednesday, December 7, 2016

It's Wednesday! ~ Crafter's Companion Inspiration Design Team Day

It's Wednesday!
and...
That means that it's Crafter's Companion Inspiration Design Team Project Day
here at my blog!

I've got the cutest Holiday card to share with you today...
created with Crafter's Companion Mulberry Wood "Wish Upon a Star" stamp set

I stamped the image (Memento Tuxedo Black ink) onto Ultra Smooth Card stock
and colored the image with Spectrum (Alcohol) Markers
I matted the colored image, using Black Pearl Shimmering Card Stock
and then created a second mat with a print chosen from the Festive Wonder paper pad.
I used a Shimmering card stock Pre-scored A2 card in White Pearl, as the base card
For embellishing I created a ribbon tab 
that I placed at the center...on the back top of the image layer.
I added Clear Sparkle marker to the snowy parts of the image.and the tiny stars.

Here's a close up....
There are lots of nice details on this happy 
and very adorable...Holiday image!

So now.....
it is officially December...
and Christmas is less than 3 weeks away!
If you haven't started your holiday card making yet....
I hope that this sweet little holy card inspires you to get busy...today...
creating some holiday cards of your own!

Thanks for visiting!
have a great day, my crafty friends!
Michelle.

SUPPLIES:
Stamp: Crafter's Companion Mulberry Wood "Wish Upon a Star" stamp set
Coloring: Spectrum Noir (Alcohol) markers ~ TN1, TN2, TN4, TN5, TN6, OR2, OR3, DR2, DR5, 
GG4, IG2, FS2, CT4, CG4, Colorless Blender
Misc: trimmer, asst adhesives, ribbon, Clear Spectrum Sparkle Marker

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a moment to comment!