Monday, May 30, 2016

A Short Stack

I recently discovered a new Stamp company...
Power Poppy
and thought that I'd give them a try.

I ordered a few stamp sets on line
and this set..."Short Stacks"...
was one of the sets.

I liked the images...
and my plan was to color them with Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers.

So...
that's exactly what I did!

Here's the scoop on what I used to create this card..
Base card: PTI card stock
Teal mat: LCI card stock
Swiss Dots embossing folder....(an oldie..but always a goodie!)
The image was stamped on Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth Card stock
using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
The little scalloped rectangle was cut with MFT's Mini Scallop dies
and all of the coloring was done with Spectrum Noir (Alcohol) Markers


 really enoyed creating this card...
It was fun to color an image that had lots of elements in it...
with lots of detail...
I ordered a few stamp sets from this new-to-me stamp company...
Power Poppy...
and I'm looking forward to trying each one soon.


Card loving friends...this card is available for purchase at The Bellissima Card Shop

Card making friends...all of the supplies are noted above...in the blog post 

Have a great day...
and I hope that you've enjoyed this Holiday weekend!
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a moment to comment!