Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Beautiful Birthday Blooms

I've been on a floral kick lately...
Water coloring flowers
Copic coloring flowers..
It's been all about flowers.

Today I'm sharing a birthday card...created what the branch., leaves and blooms
from the Bird Blossom stamp set by Stampendous.

In addition to the stamp set...to create this card I used:
Distress Oxide Ink(s)...GMUND Limba Wood Paper...
Metallic Card Stock and Copic Markers.
The sentiment is by Stampin Up.

I stated out by creating the inked background panel by blending Distress Oxide Ink(s)
and then misting the panel with water.
I stamped out the flowers...leaves and branches...used Copics to color each image
then used the coordinating dies to cut at colored image out. 
I matted the wood grain paper...and the inked panel with metallic card stock.
Then I created the little hand cut and matted sentiment banner.


and..this is what the finished card looks like

This card has lots of dimension.
The matted inked panel was positioned what fun foam..a
and the blooms were positioned with foam dimensionals.

The GMUND wood grain paper is a favorite of mine.
I love that it's somewhat sheer.

I like this Stampendous stamp and die set...a lot.
The bird image is really great and I've created cards with it in the past.
This time, though...
I just felt like creating a card with the blooms...branch..and leaves
and I'm planning on making a few more cards like this one...with an assortment of sentiments.

Thanks for visiting today, my crafty and creative friends.
Wishing you a wonderful and creative day!
Michelle.

2 comments:

  1. Michelle,another gorgeous peony with depth! Love it a lot! 🐢🎈🐢

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to comment!