Sunday, August 27, 2017

Beautiful Birds

Hello my crafty and creative friends!
Today..I'm sharing 2 CAS cards with you...
both created with a favorite stamp of mine...
A NEW DAY...by WPlus9

I colored each image with Copic markers...
Chose metallic card stock for matting...
and added sentiments from Honey Bee Stamps HAPPY EVERYTHING stamp set.

In the past...I've colored this image with pencils..Copics...and I've also water colored the image
It's almost impossible to choose which might be a favorite.

Today, though..I am loving the clean crisp and bright look of these two Copic colored cards.
I wanted to add some dimension to this card...so I positioned the matted image layer
with fun foam for a nice solid and sturdy lift...and added dimension.


I rarely have Anniversary cards in my stash...
so I though that I'd chose a pretty scripty Anniversary sentiment for one of today's cards.


Both of today's cards truly reflect my preferred style of card making...
CAS
Clean And Simple really feels "right" to me...
and even though I am always happy to venture beyond my usual card making repertoire...
Somehow...I always (and happily) come back to CAS card making.

Thanks for visiting today, my friends...
Wishing you a wonderful and creative Sunday!
Michelle.

2 comments:

  1. Michelle, a very pretty bird this morning ! To help make the sun shine but it doesn't look like it will today!
    So the bird is the sunshine ☀️ of my day! Like the blue one very much ! ������

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to comment!