Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Bellissima Cards has Gone to the Dogs (Day 3)

Today is Day 3...
the last day of Bellissima Cards Going to the Dogs!

I have to say..
I have had so much fun creating this series of dog themed cards 
with Inky Antics Delightful Dogs #2 stamp set,
It was also lots of fun going through my sentiment stamps 
and finding sentiments that went well with the images.

If you've visted my blog for the first 2 days of "Gone to the Dogs"...
you already know that the images have all be colored with Spectrum Noir and Copic markers.
Most of the mat layers were created with metallic card stock.
I used an assortment of prints..and sentiments 
and...
 the scalloped rectangles were die cut with a die 
from MFT's Mini Scalloped Rectangle STAX die set.
(one of my favorite die sets)
The tiny red hearts were punched out 
and then sent through the Xyron 150 to create an adhesive backed sticker.

Okay..
Here we go...
(I think that you're going to like this little guy with his big floppy ears )


So what do you think?
Do you love this guy as much as I do?
This image was perfect for placing a little red metallic heart on the tip of his chubby nose!
Sentiment: Stephanie Bernard ~ The Stamps of Life: Friends4Cookie

This sentiment is from the Inky Antics Delightful Dogs #2 stamp set...
(The same stamp set that the dog stamps are part of)


Each of the black metallic mat layers on today's cards 
are embossed with a paw print embossing folder.
I LOVE this sentiment...
It's from a CTMH stamp set that I have had for years...
All of the sentiments are beautiful...
Lovely sentiments...
and
Lovely font styles..
The CTMH stamp set is: Say it in Style


I Love love love the stamp set that this sentiment comes from
The font is fantastic...and the size is wonderful!
(You can see a little bit of the paw print embossing  in this photo...
The sentiment is from: Concord & 9th ~ HUGS Stamp set


I had a bunch of extra little red metallic hearts left after making 18 Inky Antics dog cards
and thought that I'd go "all out"
and use the extra's on one card!
I used the Stamps of Life sentiment again...
It seemed perfect for this love-filled card.


I've had LOTS of fun creating this grouping of cards...
and I've enjoyed sharing them with you these last 3 days...here at my blog.

This Inky Antics stamp set will be one that I reach for often when creating cards...
along with the (many) stamp sets that I used for each sentiment.

I hope that you've enjoyed visiting while Bellissima cards has "Gone to the Dogs"
and I hope that you leave today's visit with a little bit of inspiration.

Have a wonderful day, my crafty and creative friends!
Michelle.

4 comments:

Thank you for taking a moment to comment!