Sunday, January 29, 2017

Porcupine Love and Happiness

In my stash of 100 newly stamped and colored images...
there are 6 adorable images of two love filled porcupines. 
I decided to create 3 "Love" themed card with the porcupines
and
3 Happy Birthday cards with the remaining three.

I've got the "Love" cards to share with you today.
Look at these 2!
Aren't they adorable?

The porcupines are from a past Stampin UP Hostess set...
Coloring was done with Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers.
The banner was created with Stampin Up's Thoughtful Banner stamp set 
and the coordinating banner punch.
The "Happiness" sentiment below the banner is from Stampin Up's Jar of Love stamp set.
The print background paper is one of Doodlebug Designs Valentine Collection prints.
The mat layers are bright pink metallic card stock
and
dark teal matte card stock
I used foam dimensionals to position the image layer and banner.

I created 3 of this card as part of my "card stash replenishing
and think that they're perfect for Valentine's Day..
or....
 any day when you'd like to met someone know that you Love them.


I'll be back tomorrow with the other 3 porcupine birthday cards.

Have a wonderful day, my crafty friends
and thanks for visiting!
Michelle

2 comments:

  1. Super cute. Love that stamp.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks El.....they're cuties...
      (But I stand corrected...LOL...they are hedgehogs..not porcupines!)
      I shared a few more cuties today....and this time I got the critter I D info correct!

      Delete

Thank you for taking a moment to comment!