Wednesday, November 30, 2016

It's Wednesday ~ Crafter's Companion Inspiration Design Team Day!

Some images shout WATER COLOR!
Country Christmas...a stamp set  
from the Sheena A Little Bit Festive Collection 
is one of those stamp sets.

I stamped the image onto Crafter's Companion Watercolor Card Stock
with Stazon on Black Ink.
Then...I colored the image with Spectrum Aqua markers.
When the image was complete, I used Black Pearl Shimmering Card Stock for the mat layer.
I created the sentiment piece the same way...
(* sentiment is not part of this stamp set)
I Stamped...cut..matted...and added some water coloring to the sentiment background.
I positioned and placed the main image piece and the sentiment piece with foam dimensionals.
The base card is a White Pearl A2 pre-cored card.


and a close-up....
I added a touch of Clear Sparkle marker
to the snowy areas on the roof and stone wall
to complete the card and add a little bit or sparkly shimmer.

When I was in college...I lived and studied in Austria...
and travelled to many of the surrounding countries...
This little cottage brings a smile...
because it reminds me of many of the Alpine cottages
that were part of the beautiful town where I lived...
as well as other towns that I visited.


Thanks for visiting ...
I hope that this card has inspired you to pick up your paint brushes...
to create a water colored card of your own.
Have a wonderful day, my crafty friends...
Michelle

Supplies:
Coloring: Spectrum Aqua Markers ~ Moss, Topaz, Evergreen, Bud Green, Slate, Gold, Fawn
Chocolate, Desert, Jasmin, Tan, Yellow, Marigold 
Misc: Trimmer, scissors , asst adhesives, Ink pad, asst water color paint brushes, water receptacle



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a moment to comment!