Wednesday, November 16, 2016

It's Wednesday! ~ Crafter's Companion Inspiration Design Team Project day!

It's aways great to find some great stamps and card making goodies 
that are ideal for "guy-cards"...
and...I'm thrilled that 
Crafter's Companion's Just for Men Collection has LOTS of those goodies!

Today... I chose to create a card using

Sara's Signature Collection Just For Men 6" x 6" Paper Pad - Urban Collection

Sara's Signature Collection Just For Men Clear Stamp Set - Street Wise

Sara's Signature Collection Just For Men Clear Stamp Set - Urban Graffiti

and.... Sara's Signature Collection Just For Men Clear Stamp Set - Rock Star


I chose this stamp set because it has a "young" look to it...
"Young" guy-cards always seem like a challenge to create..
But with this stamp set and image...
that challenge wasn't an issue.
I chose the background print
and then chose the print that I wanted to use for staling the image.
I made sure to NOT choose a dark print..
because I wanted the silhouette image to show nicely
I stamped the image....
and then positioned and adhered the image layer to the green print layer.
Then I stamped the graffiti "splatters" so that they would be stamped on bother prints.
I stamped the sentiment on a small piece of the brick print...
trimmed and matted it.
I used Ultra Smooth Card Stock to cut and score a card.
I then put the card together...as shown.
The sentiment piece was positioned using foam dimensionals.



Here's another view ....
You can see the positioning of the graffiti splatters...extending over both prints.

The Just for Men Collection is terrific for creating guy cards...
and the supplies that I used to create this card...
will be my go-to supplies in the future when I need a card...
for a guy!

Thanks for visiting...
have a wonderful and creative day!
Michelle.

Supplies:
Misc: Trimmer...ink pad...asst adhesives.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a moment to comment!