Thursday, November 3, 2016

In the Garden...with a Friend

I am a Penny Black lover...
and have a nice collection of her stamps.
Part of the fun of having a nice large collection of designs that you love...
is having the opportunity to browse through them..
and pick one that catches your eye.

This time...
Penny Black's GARDEN ASSISTANT caught my eye.
and so...
I HAD to create a card with this wonderful image!

I added color to the stamped image with Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers
then created background color with Clarity Stencil Brushes and ink pads
And...
as I usually do...
I kept the card very CAS (Clean And Simple)... 
with two mat layers whose colors complemented the image colors.


So what do you think?
Aren't they Cute?
I Love their matching  "outfits"
and I'm happy with having kept the color palette simple...
by using only a few colors.

Thanks for visiting, my crafty friends!
Have a great day!
Michelle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a moment to comment!