Thursday, September 8, 2016

Good Things Come in Small Packages ~ Day 1

I've got a great little Pink & Main stamp set called Doodled Flowers
to share with you today...and tomorrow.

This 3x4 little Doodled Flowers stamp set is proof positive that 
good things DO come in small packages!

I'll be sharing 2 Doodled Flowers cards with you here at my blog...
one today...
and..
one tomorrow.

Today's Doodled card is a very CAS card....
or as I sometimes call them...
CCAS...
Clean Crisp and Simple.

The bright sharp colors of the flowers against the white background 
and white card stock layers 
definitely qualifies for the added "C"...for CRISP.

There's just something abut a neat and tidy white card with bold color that makes me smile.

So without further ado...
here's the first of the two cards...
A CCAS  Doodled Flowers card.

So what do you think?
CCAS?
Credit for the beautiful bright flower and leaf colors colors goes to Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers,
I love love love striking colors against white
and I'm already thinking that I'd like to use this sketch with an assortment of different sentiments.
Each flower center was finished with a tiny little rhinestone. 


I just love the mini scalloped stitched dies
and thought that they'd work well with Doodled Flowers.
I used a smaller scalloped rectangle for stamping...
an a larger scalloped rectangle as a mat layer.
I also cut a straight edged mat layer and adhered it to the white base card

The stamps in this set are fun to work with.
They/re the perfect size for creating and stamping your own arrangement.
Each leaf and flower that you see...
along with the beautiful sentiment
are part of this wonderful stamp set.
I especially like the smallest leaf 
because it was the perfect size for filling in small spots that needed "something"
and pulled all of the separate images together to create the full arrangement.


Here's one last look at this very CAS card...
or as I say...CCAS card!
This Pink & Main 3x4 set is one that I foresee myself using over and over gain.

Thank you Dayna for gifting this wonderful stamp set to me!


Thanks for visiting, my crafty friends.
Don't forget to stop by tomorrow for Doodle Day #2
when I'll share another Doodled Flowers card with you
and have you leaving here knowing that you NEED to get your crafty little hands 
on this wonderful little Pink & Main stamp set!

See ya' tomorrow!
Michelle



2 comments:

Thank you for taking a moment to comment!