Friday, September 30, 2016

Another Day....Another Dog

Yep...
Another day...
Another dog.

I am on a dog kick...
Can you tell?

I am also keeping to my "thing" 
about shorter blog posts.
Less chit chat...
more card stuff.

So here it is...
today's dog.
I think that he's a genuine cutie.
(LOVE his expression!)

The dog, hat, gift and bow tie 
are all from the Stampers Anonymous/Tim Holtz Crazy Dogs Collection.
I colored this guy and all of his accessories with Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers.
I used the ScanNCut to cut out the bow tie...birthday hat..an the gift.
I used a Stampin Up punch create the banner pieces using white card stock and the same makers to add color.
I used a Marvy punch for the tiny hearts....also colored with the Spectrum markers.
The banners were colored...
and they were placed and positioned using a small length of red twine and mini glue dots.
I used LCI card stock for the mat layer and PTI card stock for the white base card.
The background color was added by using ink pads and Clarity brushes
(Don't know how I ever lived without Clarity Brushes!)
The hat and gift were positioned and attached with foam dimensionals.
Dimensionals were a bit too big for the bow tie...
so I rolled mini glue dots into little balls and used them to position the bow tie.
I stamped a simple "Happy Birthday" sentiment inside of the card.


Here's a close-up of the banner...and hat.
(Look at his expression!)


and  a close-up of the gift...
I chose to place the gift a bit to the right...extending it over the edge of the mat layer.


I've had all of the Crazy Dogs stamp sets...
dogs...accessories and sentiments...
for a while..
I am FINALLY finding time to give them a try.
(I have the cats as well....but like the dogs much more)
For this card...I used a full sized dog stamp.
(A few days ago, I shared a card that was created with one of the mini dog stamps.)

The Crazy Dog stamps, accessory set and sentiment set 
all get a thumbs up from me!
The expressions on each dog's face is goofy and adorable.
They're all terrific!

Thanks for visiting !
Wishing you a wonderful and creative day!
Michelle.

3 comments:

  1. I love these dogs and your card is fabulous! So cute & fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a bunch Pam!
      They're fun to create with....so goofy looking and adorable!

      Delete

Thank you for taking a moment to comment!