Wednesday, August 17, 2016

It's Wednesday and that means that it's Crafter's Companion Inspiration Design Team Day!

It's Wednesday (again!)
and that means that I've got another Crafter's Companion Inspiration Design Team Project for you!

I love to water color...
and I am a big fan of Sheena Douglass stamps & images...
and I've got a card this week that allows me to enjoy both!

I chose Sheena's A Little Bit Sketchy ~ Climatis for today's card.
The large card front sized image was colored with Spectrum Noir AquaBlend Pencils.
When the image was complete...
I used Shimmering card stock for multiple matting layers.
The base card was created using Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth Cardstock.
The sentiment is one of many stamps included in the
Sara Signature Collection Love and Romance "HELLO" stamp set.
I handcut a small banner for the sentiment.


It's easy and fun to layer and blend colors with the AquaBlend Pencils
This image has lots of shading and blending...
The flowers...leaves...and the torn paper  show this nicely.
The background, behind the flowers also shows color bending nicely..with a mix of yellows and greens blended together..




Here's a close-up where you can see the color blending...
and the sentiment banner



Once again...Sheena Douglass brings us wonderful images to create cards with.
I chose to water color this image ...
but I am thinking that Spectrum Noir (Alcohol) Markers would also work beautifully.

Thanks for visiting...
I hope that my Inspiration Design Team Project that I've shared here 
 inspires you to create a beautiful card of your own...today!
Michelle.

Supply List:

                    Spectrum Aqua Watercolor Card Stock
                    Shimmering card Stock ~ Black Pearl
                    Shimmering Card Stock~ Green Envy
Misc: Trimmer, scissors, adhesives, foam dimensionals, paint brushes, water receptacle
Coloring: Photo(s) below of the Spectrum Noir AquaBlend Pencil colors used:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a moment to comment!